I think I need to pause a moment to rework the syncing of the three groups. Syncing up the fights is the hard part.
1. Buttercup rips a piece of wall out to try to use as a shield, but Brute's spikes are thrown hard enough to pierce it but they are slowed down enough that they are stopped by Buttercup's bones. So she let go of the shield after the first hit in a split second reaction and used her arms to block three more spikes before the wall even had time to fall.
2. Butch's shield does block so Buttercup go around and behind it. Butch's shield is actually pretty draining to use but as it deflects things that hit it very well, its still can be a very efficient defense if used right.
5. Butch grabs Buttercup's arms right on the stab wound and squeeze to cause her immense pain right into her bones. Bone pain is the worse pain so the act effectively paralyzed her.
6. Brute threw more spikes when Butch dropped his shield that he just deflected with Buttercup.
7. He spins one around for momentum and throws Buttercup.
8. Buttercup flies right pass and distracts Brute.
9. Butch grabs Brute when she is distracted.
10. Brute kicks off her spikes to throw herself backwards slamming Butch into the wall. Considering that every action has an equal and opposite reaction and those spikes are way smaller than her, those spikes are probably going to end up somewhere on the city outskirts.
11-12. Brute punches into the walls and rips out the wall onto each fist.